Solar and wind device, Soliris Uno
Can be combined with 1 or, via relay boxes, more standard Somfy tubular motors or Somfy WT motors.
Automatically puts the sun screens down or up on the basis of the amount of sunlight and wind speed measured.
• Manual operation facility on operating box.
• Solar function can be switched off (e.g. in the winter).
• An interim position may be programmed (e.g. automatically roll down 1 metre as a result of the sun).
• Venetian blind position is adjustable.
• Simple settings of sun and wind limits (accessible behind the front plate).
• Smart electronics ensure optimal delay times. As a result there are no unnecessary upwards and downwards movements in the event of changeable weather (overcast but sunny).
• Can be used for multiple sun screens when using standard Somfy tubular motors with relay boxes.
• Can be combined with a rain sensor if required.
• Attractive design.
Main technical data:
|Power voltage:||220-240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz|
|Index protection:||IP 40|
|Operating temperature:||+5°C to +40°C|
|Measurement range of wind limits:||10-80 km/h|
|Measurement range of sun limits:||0-60 kLux|
|Output delay time:||3 minutes (wind: permanent)|
Solar and wind device
|Soliris Uno kit||1 810 158|
|Including combined sun and wind sensor.|
|Soliris Uno||1 818 156|
|White mounting box||9 102 073|
|Grey mounting box||9 102 004|
|Soliris sensor||9 101 474|
|Combined sun and wind sensor.|
|Rain sensor||9 705 588|
View the Diverse tab for deviating switch material Inteo.
Contact Somfy for a number of parallel-switched Somfy WT-motors that may be controlled by a Soliris Uno.